Trophyman welcomes the opportunity to assist you in preparing production-ready art. Please use the information provided here as a guide.
Art Charges are FREE when art is received in "Production Ready" form.
- When art does not conform to our guidelines the minimum art charge is $25.00
- Hourly rate is $90.00
- We will discuss any and all charges with you before beginning work, and add those charges to your final invoice.
Engraving/Lasering Art Specifications
- Art must be saved in black and white vector line-art mode
- Convert all text to curves
- Lettering must be of sufficient thickness to be legible. This includes "knockout" or "reverse" lettering (e.g., white lettering in a black box) which could "fill in" when engraved.
- Be aware that laser engraving on clear acrylic looks white -- some artwork (certain logos, the faces on people and animals) may have to be adjusted.
- Save as an .EPS, .AI, .CDR or .PDF file
- Logos may be saved as JPEG, GIF, TIFF or BMP
- Minimum resolution 300 DPI
Color Art Specifications
- Submit high-quality color photos and digital images
- Exact color matches cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum 300 dpi - to size of product